Be sure to leave your favorites of the year in the comments down below, and as always, thanks for watching guys.
Be sure to leave your least favorites in the comments down below, and as always, thanks for watching guys.
- I don’t often do shoutouts on this site, but I am gonna shoutout this friend of mine who made it to the movies with me tonight two days before Christmas.
- Usually I see the art house films (Birdman, Whiplash, etc.) with my dad, the really small, don’t-have-to-see-them-in-the-theater movies by myself, but these huge, blockbuster movies I always go to see with 6-8 of my friends, and we all have a good time.
- Considering it’s the holidays, I can understand they all have stuff going on, and a few of them canceled last minute, but shoutout to Jackson for going to see The Hobbit with me, even though he didn’t have to.
- And yeah, you better be reading this, I didn’t shout you out for nothing…
- Well, it looks like I’ve now completed my list of Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014.
- And thank God too, cuz I was gonna have to watch Ouija.
- Oh man…
- If you guys hadn’t heard, Whiplash is a small-ish film that has been getting an insane amount of hype since the beginning of last year.
- It stars Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons as a jazz student and teacher respectively, and is really a magnetic, beautiful story about work, and being the best human being you can possibly be.
- And it’s one of the greatest movies of 2014.