Be sure to leave your favorites of the year in the comments down below, and as always, thanks for watching guys.
Month: December 2014
Top 5 Worst Movies 2014
Be sure to leave your least favorites in the comments down below, and as always, thanks for watching guys.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Review
- I don’t often do shoutouts on this site, but I am gonna shoutout this friend of mine who made it to the movies with me tonight two days before Christmas.
- Usually I see the art house films (Birdman, Whiplash, etc.) with my dad, the really small, don’t-have-to-see-them-in-the-theater movies by myself, but these huge, blockbuster movies I always go to see with 6-8 of my friends, and we all have a good time.
- Considering it’s the holidays, I can understand they all have stuff going on, and a few of them canceled last minute, but shoutout to Jackson for going to see The Hobbit with me, even though he didn’t have to.
- And yeah, you better be reading this, I didn’t shout you out for nothing…
Annie (2014) Review
- Well, it looks like I’ve now completed my list of Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014.
- And thank God too, cuz I was gonna have to watch Ouija.
- Oh man…
- If you guys hadn’t heard, Whiplash is a small-ish film that has been getting an insane amount of hype since the beginning of last year.
- It stars Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons as a jazz student and teacher respectively, and is really a magnetic, beautiful story about work, and being the best human being you can possibly be.
- And it’s one of the greatest movies of 2014.