Well guys, another year on My Movie Thoughts comes to an end… But don’t fret! Celebrate by watching me discuss the Top 10 BEST Movies I saw in 2015!!
Wow it’s been a quick year… Unfortunately I did see some not so great movies in 2015, so here are my picks for Top 10 WORST Movies of 2015. Enjoy!
- Joy is a new movie starring Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Edgar Ramirez, and Bradley Cooper. Among others.
- It focuses on a woman (named Joy…) who was the inventor of the Miracle Mop, and ultimately shows all of the financial and familial struggles she went through to get there.
- And it’s a very weirdly structured movie…
- The Hateful Eight is the newest movie from writer/director Quentin Tarantino and it stars Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and others.
- And this movie is ultimately an old-timey western that brings in a whodunit aspect in the second-half.
- And, much like The Revenant, this movie is kinda half and half.
- In one of my most anticipated fall movies, The Revenant is from Alejandro Iñárritu, the director of Birdman, and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy.
- And this movie is ultimately a survival story of DiCaprio’s character left for dead by Hardy’s character set on the 19th century frontier.