- This is a film I had heard IMMENSE praise for, and couldn’t wait to check out.
- My local movie theater finally got it, then my local movie theater finally got it at a showtime that wasn’t 10:30 at night, so let’s talk some Birdman!
- Alright, I’m just gonna link the trailer here cuz I have no witty remarks, and just want to talk about THIS.
- Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I see an absurd amount of movies.
- Christmas is usually where I make the cut for the year and make my Top 10 Best and Top 5 worst.
- Sorry everyone who wants me to review “Into the Woods” before the end of the year…
- So the first one that I’ve seen in this insane span of time is the “moving 12 year epic” that is Boyhood!
- And it’s pretty decent.
- I have this friend who is possibly the only dude from my friend circle that likes talking about upcoming movies.
- He’s not as into them as myself, but hey, anything’s a victory in my eyes.
- Avengers Age of Ultron is currently my most anticipated film for 2015, and Jurassic World is his.
- So we’ve both been counting down to the trailer.
- And we were both pleasantly surprised when it dropped two days early (today!).
- I’ve been saying for MONTHS that Mockingjay Part One, despite being a weak book link, could be the best Hunger Games film.
- Not to mention it was one of my most anticipated fall movies.
- So was it the best Hunger Games film?
- But it was a REALLY cool blend of Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Empire Strikes Back, all with Hunger Games characters for extra enjoyment.