Here’s my take on Shutter Island-ish that’s actually as good as Shutter Island!
Did somebody say “generic”!?
Here’s my take on the most engaging movie of 2016 so far!
- So Insidious: Chapter 3 is a movie that I’ve inexplicably wanted to see for a while now and just got around to recently.
- I say ‘inexplicably’ because I didn’t even see Insidious: Chapter 2, and I only kinda liked the first Insidious. It wasn’t bad, but was only kinda ehh in my opinion.
- Though for some reason I really wanted to see this one!
- So how is this one? Well… Here we go!
- First I’ll make the obligatory ‘this movie is over-hyped in scariness’ remark.
- If you’ve seen any marketing for this movie, you’ve probably seen the line “the scariest movie ever!” or something like that?
- This movie is not the scariest movie ever, but it is pretty scary. And it is really good.