Here are my thoughts on the newest Seth Rogen v. College Teens movie!
- Jeez, out of the 10 posts I’ve done so far this month, this is the 8th movie review!
- That is dedication guys, but November has also been a very good movie month!
- And I’ve still got a TV Review of Jessica Jones coming your way tomorrow…
- But until then…
- “The Night Before” is a new comedy from the guys who brought you This Is The End, Neighbors, and The Interview.
- And it’s centered on Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s character who’s kinda down-on-his-luck. He and his girlfriend just broke up, he doesn’t have a steady job. But it’s the holidays and that’s the time he always spends with his good buddies Seth Rogen and Anthony Mackie!
- Then shenanigans ensue and we have our movie!
- Now guys, I was very disappointed in this movie for one reason.
- I was the only one in the theater seeing it this morning, which is just illogical.
- Because this is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen in my life, and one of the most important movies of this century so far.