Clint Eastwood’s second movie of 2018 has arrived!
- Joy is a new movie starring Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Edgar Ramirez, and Bradley Cooper. Among others.
- It focuses on a woman (named Joy…) who was the inventor of the Miracle Mop, and ultimately shows all of the financial and familial struggles she went through to get there.
- And it’s a very weirdly structured movie…
- So you many of you guys have been reading a lot of my posts for over a year now, and you know that I have my sarcastic remarks and my witty quips, but I’m not typically a self-centered person, I’m typically pretty humble.
- And I don’t like to be super into myself, but today’s my birthday!
- And though 16 is big cuz, hey you can drive! Or 18 is big cuz, oh hey you can vote! I’ve been waiting to turn 17 for a while.
- Because 17 is the age you have to be to get into R-Rated movies alone.
- So as my boyhood turns to manhood in the movie-community, I thought I should do something really special.
- So here is my review of Silver Linings Playbook, which is my single favorite film of all time.
- I’m serious!
- Oh, it’s also my 200th post on this site, so it’s double-special!
- Alright guys, so the new Netflix series “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” just dropped online and I’m about 5 episodes into it.
- I’ll have a review of that to you guys soon, but let’s talk about the phenomenon that started it all first!
- After this movie was nominated for, what?, 7 or 8 Oscars I decided, hey let’s go see American Sniper!
- So American Sniper is about this guy named Chris Kyle who is assumed to be the deadliest sniper in the history of America.
- And it isn’t only a really solid war movie, but it’s a good movie!