The most “okay” but not particularly special in any way movie of 2016!
- Joy is a new movie starring Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Edgar Ramirez, and Bradley Cooper. Among others.
- It focuses on a woman (named Joy…) who was the inventor of the Miracle Mop, and ultimately shows all of the financial and familial struggles she went through to get there.
- And it’s a very weirdly structured movie…
Silver Linings Playbook Review
- So you many of you guys have been reading a lot of my posts for over a year now, and you know that I have my sarcastic remarks and my witty quips, but I’m not typically a self-centered person, I’m typically pretty humble.
- And I don’t like to be super into myself, but today’s my birthday!
- And though 16 is big cuz, hey you can drive! Or 18 is big cuz, oh hey you can vote! I’ve been waiting to turn 17 for a while.
- Because 17 is the age you have to be to get into R-Rated movies alone.
- So as my boyhood turns to manhood in the movie-community, I thought I should do something really special.
- So here is my review of Silver Linings Playbook, which is my single favorite film of all time.
- I’m serious!
- Oh, it’s also my 200th post on this site, so it’s double-special!
The Future of X-Men: Hugh Jackman Announces Departure for 2017
- Now I’m sad…
- (This story started off just as Jackman’s departure, but evolved into so much more…)
- I actually heard about this story before a lot of the major news outlets began covering it.
- I Like Hugh Jackman’s Facebook page (because he’s my favorite actor in Hollywood currently, and ya know, I enjoy seeing pictures of him with his dog) and I saw a post of his about 5 minutes after it came out.
- Today, Hugh Jackman posted (on both his Facebook and Instagram) a picture of his hands, one with the Wolverine claws, and the caption: ..ONE LAST TIME.
- And I wanted to talk about it, because I’m sad!
- (Here’s the picture he posted.)