After my despise for Jurassic World, can this one turn it around?
- Spoiler Alert!
- Okay, if you guys haven’t yet seen Jurassic World (which seems impossible seeing how much it made opening weekend) then this post is filled with spoilers.
- Usually I’ll say, “hey read my Spoiler-Free Review then check out the movie then check out this review.”
- BUT instead, you can still do that if you really want to savor the experience, or you could stay here and read a full Spoiler-Filled Review.
- By that I mean, Jurassic World wasn’t the greatest movie in the world, so you could just read some of the particular aspects I had trouble with and still go into the movie knowing that and having a good time.
- Either way, if you’ve seen the movie or not, we’re going into Spoiler Territory from here on out!
- Going into this, I wasn’t the HUGEST Jurassic Park fan.
- I’m a fan of the first movie but I haven’t seen the second movie and have only seen snippets from the third movie.
- The trailers for this got better and better though so I was getting really excited for Jurassic World as its own standalone movie and sequel to Jurassic Park.
- And I can successfully say, without a single doubt that well… I’m a little underwhelmed…
- So Jurassic World is the fourth Jurassic Park movie set 20 years or so after the events of the original Jurassic Park.
- And now the park has been officially and rebranded as Jurassic “World”.
- But tourists are kinda used to all the dinosaurs there so Bryce Dallas Howard’s character who kinda runs the park is in the process of introducing a new, genetically-modified, stronger dinosaur to wow people!
- But of course, things are going to go awry when it gets out…