30 minutes and several pages of notes making for my most fun Spoiler post yet!!
Let’s talk about those characters and THOSE SCENES!
- Spoiler alert!
- If you guys haven’t seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens, then go on over HERE and check out my Spoiler-Free Review.
- Then go on out to watch the movie, THEN you can come back here and read this!
- There were some pretty specific things that I couldn’t talk about in my Spoiler-Free Review in regards to The Force Awakens, but now the movie has been out for a weekend, so I can talk about them.
- Clicked away if you haven’t seen it? Cool.
- You should’ve seen this thing by now… I’ve seen it twice already!!
- Spoiler Alert!
- Okay, if you guys haven’t yet seen Jurassic World (which seems impossible seeing how much it made opening weekend) then this post is filled with spoilers.
- Usually I’ll say, “hey read my Spoiler-Free Review then check out the movie then check out this review.”
- BUT instead, you can still do that if you really want to savor the experience, or you could stay here and read a full Spoiler-Filled Review.
- By that I mean, Jurassic World wasn’t the greatest movie in the world, so you could just read some of the particular aspects I had trouble with and still go into the movie knowing that and having a good time.
- Either way, if you’ve seen the movie or not, we’re going into Spoiler Territory from here on out!