Here’s my take on the newest spin on the mutants!
- Alright guys, the first X-Men movie came out 15 years ago today and while I could do a review on that one (and eventually I will), I thought I’d talk about my favorite in the series thus far and the legacy that it’s ultimately created for itself up to this point!
- So not only as my favorite X-Men movie, but also as my favorite movie of 2014, one of my Top 20 Movies Ever, and one of the movies that got me started with this blog, let’s discuss!
- And I’ll have a Review of the “Rogue Cut” out to you guys in a couple days too, I bought that today and will watch it in the next couple days.
- X-Men: Apocalypse is now officially less than a year away, which means it’s about time I discuss why I’m excited for it!
- I’m trying to do these within the year of when the film is released, so I’m not just guessing about it.
- That being said, here we go!
- Now I’m sad…
- (This story started off just as Jackman’s departure, but evolved into so much more…)
- I actually heard about this story before a lot of the major news outlets began covering it.
- I Like Hugh Jackman’s Facebook page (because he’s my favorite actor in Hollywood currently, and ya know, I enjoy seeing pictures of him with his dog) and I saw a post of his about 5 minutes after it came out.
- Today, Hugh Jackman posted (on both his Facebook and Instagram) a picture of his hands, one with the Wolverine claws, and the caption: ..ONE LAST TIME.
- And I wanted to talk about it, because I’m sad!
- (Here’s the picture he posted.)