My reaction and thoughts on the newest look at Justice League!
An R-Rated, animated Batman movie? Let’s watch this!
- Hey guys!
- So in the past few months, we’ve heard a LOT about this DC Cinematic Universe, especially after the release of Batman v. Superman.
- I was actually a fan of Batman v. Superman, there were certainly things about it that didn’t work, but overall I thought it was pretty cool and a solid start to the universe.
- That being said, I was super excited for Suicide Squad and The Flash and Justice League…
- But in the past month, even just this past week, there’s been a lot of news that makes me wonder: is the DC Cinematic Universe in Trouble?
- I think the answer is yes.
- Now granted, I’m just a kid living in Boston. I know nothing!
- But these are the indicators that make me a little nervous for the production of the upcoming DC Universe movies…
- And here’s why!
- Okay, so last year when the 30 second teaser for this movie dropped at Comic-Con, I was like “yeah that looks pretty cool. Can’t wait to see more.”
- Then earlier this year when the first teaser dropped, I was like “ehh, it looks really flashy and kinda sloppily thrown together… The next one had better impress be awesome.”
- And folks, I can successfully tell you that this trailer not only met, not only surpassed, but obliterated my expectations.
- I can now say I am 100% on board for Batman v. Superman.
- THIS TRAILER WAS SO COOL!
- Man is that a long title…
- Okay, so if you guys haven’t heard: it broke late yesterday that Ben Affleck will not only star as Batman in the DC Cinematic Universe, but he will also direct and co-write the first Batman standalone movie.
- And I don’t 100% LOVE this news, but I’m a fan of it, I’m optimistic!