Three reasons to get hyped!
Yes, the intro is a reference to Walk the Moon’s song…….
Bates Motel meets 13 Reasons Why? Pretty accurate and pretty great!
If the definition of a sadist is someone who enjoys seeing the pain of others, then A Series of Unfortunate Events has already begun creating a whole new generation of little sociopaths.
In Netflix’s new adaptation of the Lemony Snicket book series, three children (Violet, Klaus, and Sunny) discover that their parents have perished in a terrible fire. In the aftermath of this tragedy, the orphans are ushered to a new guardian, Count Olaf (Neil Patrick Harris). However, the Count’s only interest in the children is their enormous fortune. Until it can be seized, he forces them to do remedial and disgusting labor around his decaying household.
- So if you guys haven’t heard by now, Stranger Things is a show that just dropped on Netflix.
- And basically it takes place in 1983 and feels like Stephen King meets E.T. or Super 8 with more government secrets.
- It follows this group of kids who are trying to solve a mystery, meanwhile there’s a lot of shady government stuff going on in a nearby lab.
- It’s SUPER hard not to ruin this show, but I’m gonna do my best, and the short version of this review is: WATCH IT.
- It’s only 8 Episodes, it’s on Netflix right now, have fun!