- Alright guys, so the new Netflix series “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” just dropped online and I’m about 5 episodes into it.
- I’ll have a review of that to you guys soon, but let’s talk about the phenomenon that started it all first!
- Clueless is a movie that I saw a few years back and ultimately I didn’t like too much for some reasons I’ll discuss in this review.
- But then I re-watched it upon special request and have a different opinion which I’m more happy to talk about!
- So Clueless is about teen life in L.A. in the 90s, and particularly about the shenanigans of one girl named Cher and her friends.
- The movie doesn’t have one, set, particular storyline to it from beginning to end but these escapades ultimately tie together in a really neat way.
- Sorry for my 9-day gap there guys, my laptop has been in the shop and well, there hasn’t been a TON to talk about.
- I’ll do a post in the next couple of day about some superhero directing news, but there isn’t much else to review at the time.
- Better Call Saul Review will be out soon, and I’m watching Daredevil, so look forward to that.
- But this Ant-Man trailer was really cool, and proves why I think it’s gonna be a hit.