- This is gonna sound super obscure, but this movie reminded me of the planning scene from Guardians of the Galaxy (where they’re planning out the final attack) mixed with Sam Raimi’s first Spider-Man.
- Yeah… That!
- So Ant-Man is the newest Marvel movie about the relatively unknown Marvel superhero Ant-Man.
- In this movie, Scott Lang is this criminal who got thrown in prison for burglarizing a couple places, but ultimately he’s a good guy who means well.
- And Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man, has been scouting Scott to be his Ant-Man successor and to ultimately take down this organization that’s been exploiting Pym’s work.
- And ultimately it blends humor with action with Marvel references and has these great characters that make the movie flow.
- Sorry for my 9-day gap there guys, my laptop has been in the shop and well, there hasn’t been a TON to talk about.
- I’ll do a post in the next couple of day about some superhero directing news, but there isn’t much else to review at the time.
- Better Call Saul Review will be out soon, and I’m watching Daredevil, so look forward to that.
- But this Ant-Man trailer was really cool, and proves why I think it’s gonna be a hit.