- Spoiler alert!
- If you guys haven’t seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens, then go on over HERE and check out my Spoiler-Free Review.
- Then go on out to watch the movie, THEN you can come back here and read this!
- There were some pretty specific things that I couldn’t talk about in my Spoiler-Free Review in regards to The Force Awakens, but now the movie has been out for a weekend, so I can talk about them.
- Clicked away if you haven’t seen it? Cool.
- You should’ve seen this thing by now… I’ve seen it twice already!!
- Alright, I hope you have mentally prepared yourselves to not only watch this trailer, but also comprehend the statement I’m about to make:
- I actually watched 90 long minutes of Monday Night Football to see this trailer.
- That is dedication folks!
- And it paid off because this may be my favorite of The Force Awakens trailers thus far.
- I’m not sure how far I’ll get, but there are still a few more posts I want to crank out for you guys before I head to LA for a couple days.
- TV Reviews like Better Call Saul and Daredevil
- Directing News in Superhero Movies, which I’m compiling into one post.
- And the Batman v. Superman Teaser which I’ll review when I get back… (Monday is when that comes out, apparently?)
- But we have a new Star Wars teaser, and those are always worth talking about!